How I can open a link on my game?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:01 pm

My game has a youtube video link . This works to emulate in Construct2 , and export it in html5 to XDK . But when creating the application , this link does not work. Try also keeping the video in the folder in the 3 formats and result in the application was the same .

I have reviewed several videos and this forum , but nowhere I have seen that you have to do more within Construct2 , but some plugings XDK must be activated . We will have to do something else?

Thank for all!!!
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:06 pm

darknessdeep wrote:My game has a youtube video link . This works to emulate in Construct2 , and export it in html5 to XDK . But when creating the application , this link does not work. Try also keeping the video in the folder in the 3 formats and result in the application was the same .

I have reviewed several videos and this forum , but nowhere I have seen that you have to do more within Construct2 , but some plugings XDK must be activated . We will have to do something else?

Thank for all!!!

Please don't duplicate your post just so you can have a foreign language subject heading.

This is an English forum so posts should be in English, or if necessary, your native language with an English translation.

Many thanks.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?