How I can open a link on my game?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • My game has a youtube video link . This works to emulate in Construct2 , and export it in html5 to XDK . But when creating the application , this link does not work. Try also keeping the video in the folder in the 3 formats and result in the application was the same .

I have reviewed several videos and this forum , but nowhere I have seen that you have to do more within Construct2 , but some plugings XDK must be activated . We will have to do something else?

Thank for all!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My game has a youtube video link . This works to emulate in Construct2 , and export it in html5 to XDK . But when creating the application , this link does not work. Try also keeping the video in the folder in the 3 formats and result in the application was the same .

I have reviewed several videos and this forum , but nowhere I have seen that you have to do more within Construct2 , but some plugings XDK must be activated . We will have to do something else?

Thank for all!!!

Please don't duplicate your post just so you can have a foreign language subject heading.

This is an English forum so posts should be in English, or if necessary, your native language with an English translation.

Many thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)