0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hey

How long are You working at your game?

Just asking

• Good Morning.

I did not quite understand the topic idea.

But I myself like to create games and draw, just for hobby, I start a project but sometimes before finalizing the same I start another ...

I liked working with Construct 2, I found it better than other applications I've worked with.

I did not really like the idea of Construct 3 right in the browser, I think I'll have to adapt ...

• I haven't created any game yet, I'm only thinking about it. But I guess, it will take me a long time...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, good question. My first game, Cubeeo (In Space), which should hopefully now be linked in my signature basically took me two full days, starting from scratch. I don't just mean starting the game from scratch. I also mean starting using Construct 2 from scratch. (Shout out to Construct 2 creators - great work!)

I had a vague idea of the type of game I wanted to create, but knew very little about programming. Granted, I do have a design background, and some tangentially related knowledge, but I think it's great that I could join here a couple days ago truly not knowing how to program a game, and then have something to show for it in two days.

These were two, very fully days (12+ hours, minimum), but I have a version 1.0.0 prototype of a game, which is exciting. I am now aware of it's limitations, and thinking about how to proceed with a new version. Also, all the assets I used were provided in the free construct 2 bundle. Thanks Construct 2!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)