How make a SniperCrossair with Zoom?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 pm

I want to create a ... i call it SniperMode. I want it for my Platform Game. Like this here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXxSet2PKM0 at 01:49. Control=8 Direction and Button=Space to activate and deactivate SniperMode. How i make that you get a blackbackground with a Scope/Crossair in the middle that can also Zoom ? Also Important Thing is that my Screen Size is 800x600. How make that this Crossair/Scope don't continue move if its off Screen. I mean how check the Distance to Player from Crossair or whatever i need to do to Stop it than. Thank you for every Help :lol:
B

Post » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:48 pm

You could code this all yourself with some clever scaling, or

the MagicCam plug in will handle all the zooming you want to do. http://bit.ly/1agM2QH

For the black background/ crosshairs. You will want a layer with all your assets that is Invisible by default.

So, the basic flow will be:

When Space is pressed > Show Layer > Activate Cam
Press button > Zoom in
Press button > Zoom out
When space is pressed > Hide Layer > Deactivate Cam
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:04 am

Thanks. but if i place the Plugin in plugins folder of C2 and start Construct i get a error Message. HTML 5 exporter: Unable to load Plugin in Construct2/exporters/html5/plugins/Magic: Cannot open file common.js This plugin will not be available in the Editor.
B

Post » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:56 am

see

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=63985

you don't install to plugins - just drag the (unzipped) file onto construct 2 window.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:59 pm

So okay i tried but i can't create what i want,also example don't help me. How i make that the Backround and snipercrossair get visible and invisible if i press Space. I can only do in one Direction. Also how make a good Lens effect in the middle of the blackbackround
B

Return to How do I....?