How much would it cost a facebook game

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Good day.

I've just joined this web site. I'm very interested in the games im seeing.

I'm looking for orientation for buying games. I have a online store and I would like to get people to my facebook funpage with a game campaing. What I would like is to get a game customized and then deployed into facebook that helps me gain fans.

Is there any game out there for sale. I would need the game customized into spanish and with my brands in it. I'm a developer so maybe I can do that my self.

I would apreciate any guidance, help or offer.

Thank you.

• Without the spanish translation, I can make that for you.

Pm me with an offer (What kind of a game? How much would you like to pay ? Do you have already images for it ?). I�m a professionel developer but I would like to make it home which means it will be very cheap for you.

• I can make it depending on what you want, I could do translation in spanish as im bilingual on both eng spa, but im not very good at drawing graphics i can do programing no prob here is one of my games published on play store

[TUBE]tO8gEgsXuV8[/TUBE]

• Hey-- you can pretty much pick a price and pay as much as you like. I have a simple one now that i am setting up to load as a Facebook App and have less than $200.00 in it not counting my labor as of today < got lucky and found an ssl certificate on sale for $4.99 instead of the regular $50.00 so, that helped a lot. >. The labor is the expensive part. Days quickly become weeks, and it seems like it is going to go on forever with nothing to show sometimes-- but, i will say this: C-2 is hands down the best Dev-Platform i have ever, ever used for this type of thing. Good Luck !!! && kind regards, mark-p.

"http://www.luckylottogirlies.com/"

• Thank you all for your reply.

Ill contact all of you by PM.

REgards.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey,

I cant sent PMs as i dont have enoght points it says. Could you email me fm AT ebest.cl

Thank you.

• for sure ;)

• Please guys. The system wont let me send PMS:(

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)