How much you spend money on games in a month

Discuss new games or share memories of old

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Zero... last game I bought was Diablo3 on release :-P
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:00 pm

I used to spend a ton more earlier but now I would say nothing more than £60 every second month. Latest game I've bought is Recore on the Xbox One.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:25 am

depends when and how much discount on steam... lol

i usually pirated a game back then (which is bad, i know). but since i have money, i tried to buy it. well usually on discount and rarely buy on normal price / new game. even console games, i prefer 2nd games on sale. lol
thank god for steam and their wallet draining discount
B

Post » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:19 pm

I usually get 0 a month but dering Christmas and such 20-100$
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:12 pm

I think you want to know about "IAP" right? If it is so, the last game i was spending money was LoL. As main account got banned, i still didnt spent anything on new account and trying to stay this way. Anyways, spent about 200 dollars (550 BRL) on 3 years of account.
If you want to know about purchasing games too, i only buy cheap ones on Play Store, Steam sales, humble bundles etc. Last full paid was Diablo 3 pre release too, also its expansion. :P
Putting altogether, maybe 10 bucks a month.
English is not my native language. Sorry for any mistakes and feel free to correct me if needed.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:35 am

I cant believe some of you guys are spending $100+ per month on games?

Its not the necessary the money that surprises me..

its just that there is no way you can be playing all those games through or to their full intended potential.

personally I might buy 2 major console or pc games a year,
plus a couple of small Indi titles and a couple of mobile games.
even then I don't have the time to play them all to their fullest

also I will usually buy the DLC for games that have truly grabbed me which is very rare.
I will never ever do micro-transactions that are pay to win/play/level-up/get that better weapon/ability etc
I think these monetising methods are the scourge of humanity. If you put them in your game you are not a true game lover and if you encourage them by buying then you are an idiot. (rant over)

In the special case of Overwatch (who have promised all future characters and maps DLC for free for ever) I am happy to spend the odd few quid on loot boxes, 1) to support the further development of a game that I love and 2) because boxes only contain cosmetic items that have no advantage in game besides looking awesome.

all this might amount to $200 a year max.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:15 pm

OMG! $100 is too much! I`ll ry to rmeber tims and amounts I`ve spent may be a few month ago. Now I spent zero for games...
B

Post » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:49 am

I haven't bought a game in years.

If I want a game to play I look for free games or make my own so I get the experience designing and the fun of playing and sharing my game with others.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:17 pm

I'm not huge on money-spending, I'd say about $5 usd every other month.
-Captain Awesome

-Your everyday guy that attempts to create slightly good games.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:11 am

200$ in one day. But it's not game. It's program. When I came to the friend for pirate version of this soft, my bicycle was stolen
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Game Discussions