How to admob ads the easy way (No code, or plugins)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Two levels with two sistem Wave. with Source-code (.c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Dear fellow developers!

So you want to monetize your app, but Intel XDK, Cocoon and phonegap are giving you a hard time? Or perhaps you just can't get anything to work despite your best efforts?

Fear not! I am here to save you from your misery and show you how to add ads to your app the easy way!

1. In Construct 2 extract your project as Cordova (no need for admob object)

2. Open the extracted project in Intel XDK, add icons, edit package name etc. ready for release.

3. Intel XDK cloud services are discontinued, so you can no longer build an apk, so click the build button and you will be presented with a .zip file.

4. Go to build.phonegap.com , sign up and upload your file, then download the apk. once it has been built.

5. Go to admob and create your ads.

6. Go to vmax.com/sdk and download the wrapper software.

7. Create account on the vmax website, and set up monetization

8. Get your admob ca-pub id's and paste them into the vmax setup.

9. Copy the adspot ID

10. Run the wrapper, and input the adspot ID in the relevant section (either start up ad or close ad, or both)

11. Wrap the app, and make sure you sign it with your keystore file, if you don't sign it you will get a parse error when installing the app on a test device. (and you need to do this anyway to upload to playstore)

12. Go to the dashboard on VMAX website and submit your app for verification.

You now have a .apk with ads, congrats! Until the app is verified only VMAX ads will show up, but once it is verified admob ads will be displayed.

Good luck!

• 12 steps to do in various places just to get the ads working? How come you find this easier than using some Admob plugin? With Cocoon it's literally just about to add the plugin and trigger the ad with one action. Then in Cocoon panel just install ads plugin with one click on "Install" button. That's it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • backendFreak , can you teach me? or give a tutorial please, i try with phonegap, cocoon all not working, admob AD not show at all, already read so many tutorial , all not working , so sad , really so hard only want show the admob AD.

• Dear fellow developers!

So you want to monetize your app, but Intel XDK, Cocoon and phonegap are giving you a hard time? Or perhaps you just can't get anything to work despite your best efforts?

Fear not! I am here to save you from your misery and show you how to add ads to your app the easy way!

1. In Construct 2 extract your project as Cordova (no need for admob object)

2. Open the extracted project in Intel XDK, add icons, edit package name etc. ready for release.

3. Intel XDK cloud services are discontinued, so you can no longer build an apk, so click the build button and you will be presented with a .zip file.

4. Go to build.phonegap.com , sign up and upload your file, then download the apk. once it has been built.

5. Go to admob and create your ads.

6. Go to vmax.com/sdk and download the wrapper software.

7. Create account on the vmax website, and set up monetization

8. Get your admob ca-pub id's and paste them into the vmax setup.

9. Copy the adspot ID

10. Run the wrapper, and input the adspot ID in the relevant section (either start up ad or close ad, or both)

11. Wrap the app, and make sure you sign it with your keystore file, if you don't sign it you will get a parse error when installing the app on a test device. (and you need to do this anyway to upload to playstore)

12. Go to the dashboard on VMAX website and submit your app for verification.

You now have a .apk with ads, congrats! Until the app is verified only VMAX ads will show up, but once it is verified admob ads will be displayed.

Good luck!

for step 12. do i need upload my app to play store first? and then Go to the dashboard on VMAX website and submit my app for verification.

• The fastest way to integrate Admob or any other networks into your project....

Enhance!

Follow the link for more details : goo.gl/CxUoRq

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)