How to change construct 2 skin?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:57 am

I have 2 eyes I want to take care of, but I also want to work on computers, is there a way to turn everything in construct 2 to dark? because my eyes are burning with the white construct 2
B
10
S
2
Posts: 38
Reputation: 628

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:34 am

DeathViperCtns wrote:I have 2 eyes I want to take care of, but I also want to work on computers, is there a way to turn everything in construct 2 to dark? because my eyes are burning with the white construct 2



here you go check this thread
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
B
87
S
26
G
75
Posts: 1,458
Reputation: 47,940

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:32 am

gamecorpstudio wrote:
DeathViperCtns wrote:I have 2 eyes I want to take care of, but I also want to work on computers, is there a way to turn everything in construct 2 to dark? because my eyes are burning with the white construct 2



here you go check this thread


Unfortunately, that only appears to change one small portion of the UI. Unlike say, Visual Studio where the entire window changes into a darker theme. Personally, it doesn't stop me from using Construct, but I do much prefer a darker theme at 3am. :P
B
5
S
1
Posts: 43
Reputation: 461

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:16 pm

indeed, thanks
B
10
S
2
Posts: 38
Reputation: 628

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Gumball wrote:Personally, it doesn't stop me from using Construct, but I do much prefer a darker theme at 3am. :P

I feel the same way. There were requests for Construct 3 to include a dark theme from the start. Hopefully Scirra has time to include it.
B
141
S
34
G
17
Posts: 1,561
Reputation: 21,065

Post » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Gumball wrote:.......



i shared the link of the main C2 theme section ... where you can find how to change the theme from the event sheet to the entire look... i didn't shared the first post of that section ... im using the classic one im used with very bright light burning my eyes :P... as someone said "For most Humans that are living to much in Dark, the light can be pretty bright" :P God or Morgan Freeman said that :)))
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
B
87
S
26
G
75
Posts: 1,458
Reputation: 47,940


Return to Construct 2 General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests