How to Create Floating or Flying Object?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hello everyone, I want to ask, but before I apologize because maybe the English language that I use less understandable, because I am not a native English. Okay, so here, let me have the bat object, as we know that the bat was synonymous with "fly". The question is, how does that bats can fly? Whether using behavior? Or what?

Thank you: D

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone, I want to ask, but before I apologize because maybe the English language that I use less understandable, because I am not a native English. Okay, so here, let me have the bat object, as we know that the bat was synonymous with "fly". The question is, how does that bats can fly? Whether using behavior? Or what?

Normally in the game preview, if you don't add any behavior like platform or physics or an event that will make it fall then it will stay put in it's position and with the absence of gravity or force(in other words it is just a picture between paper). So don't worry about making it fly because it is already flying from the start. So what we really need is to make it look like it's flying.

One thing that you can use is the Sine Behavior or Bullet Behavior but I prefer using both. And you also need animations to make it look like it's really flying.

I created a sample .capx for you. The graphics is not nice because I was on a hurry but you can learn how to make your bat flying using this sample. If it is not your idea of flying you can tell me and I'll see what I can do but please give me the full details or better yet a .capx file.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A ... ile%2ccapx

• > Hello everyone, I want to ask, but before I apologize because maybe the English language that I use less understandable, because I am not a native English. Okay, so here, let me have the bat object, as we know that the bat was synonymous with "fly". The question is, how does that bats can fly? Whether using behavior? Or what?

>

> Thank you: D

>

I created a sample .capx for you. The graphics is not nice because I was on a hurry but you can learn how to make your bat flying using this sample. If it is not your idea of flying you can tell me and I'll see what I can do but please give me the full details or better yet a .capx file.

thank you for helping me chadorireborn!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)