How to create graphics for gaming?

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:05 am

If you dont draw that well you can always try 3D software to create your graphics. Blender might be good? Im using 3D as well an exporting to images and image sequences.

3D software can be a little tricky to learn, but check some tutorials and you should learn fairly quickly.
Follow my progress on Twitter
or in this thread Archer Devlog
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:35 am

Youtube tutorials are your friend :-)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:38 am

LordViperion wrote:I tried a lot of programs but none of them was able to create anything.
They tried: Inkscape, Krita, Gimp.
The biggest problem is that I can not draw and no digital drawing board.
Is there anyone here who has the same problem as me?
if yes,then what did you do against the problem?

Just practice man! That's all it takes! I've got some of my egg samples online :) If ye look up Mr. Marcomatic on google images youll see my work :) It's all just dedication and practice: )
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:39 am

tunepunk wrote:If you dont draw that well you can always try 3D software to create your graphics. Blender might be good? Im using 3D as well an exporting to images and image sequences.

3D software can be a little tricky to learn, but check some tutorials and you should learn fairly quickly.

It can be tricky to learn but it's a godsend and saves you hours of time redrawing characters :) Best tool ever :D
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:53 am

if you cant draw, ask a friend to make the drawings, you can make in the paper, and copy on the pc.
B
S

Previous

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas