How to Destroy Multiple Enemies Before Moving On?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:29 am

Haha sorry man:)... OK, here it is, the greenball, or "goodguy" should have to collide with multiple enemies (which are separate sprites) before moving on, it shouldn't be just one sprite reappearing a certain amount of times.

Thanks...
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:56 am

Ah, maybe fiddling around what I did I might figure something, but currently busy at work so it will have to wait, till then hopefully someone comes up with an answer so you don't have to wait long!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:33 am

Hello Guannstar,

After reading all the posts, it's quite confused. I think you want to do something very simple but at the same time, I'm not sure of what it is. :)

I think you want to, on each level, get all enemies on the screen destroyed, one after the other, before going to the next level.

What ArcadEd proposed was a good and simple solution. You just have to replace the "slime" in his sentence by "an enemy".

Here is a CAPX I hope will help you. It's very simple. Control the green cube with the arrow keys and touch the enemies.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13847313/Scirra/MultipleEnemiesDeathCheck.capx

B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:12 am

Wow, yea, that's exactly what I'm trying to do:) Thanks a lot KaMiZoTo:) Really, I can't thank you enough:D
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?