How to make collision work?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:27 am

Hi!,

I'm having problems with the collision detection in this game.

The food will dissapear, only when the second part of the snake's body collides with it.

The food is supposed to dissapear when the head touches it, but it's not happening like that :(

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/200 ... akec2.capx
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:35 am

I'll pay $5 by paypal to whoever finds a solution.
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:27 am

Sorry lads, I fixed it, the bounty gets canceled XD
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:41 am

@PapitoMyKing - I fixed the collision part by :

Fixed .Capx File: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A ... ile%2ccapx

1) I made a separate collision event for hitting the head because it conflicts with the Every(X) seconds condition. That is the reason for the delay of the collision event.
2) I also lessen the range of the head collision polygon so that it will only trigger collision per grid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are also other bugs in your game that is needed to be fixed: (I suggest make it on another topic)

1) Optimization of the game.
2) The snake movement that causes a glitch. For example. Try moving all arrow keys in the middle of the box, and the head it will be game over. The Snake Movement Event must be the problem. It needs to be improvised.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:41 am

PapitoMyKing wrote:Sorry lads, I fixed it, the bounty gets canceled XD

Lol XD. I almost made it.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:54 pm

chadorireborn wrote:
PapitoMyKing wrote:Sorry lads, I fixed it, the bounty gets canceled XD

Lol XD. I almost made it.

Sorry m8. But I'll send you a private msg the next time I put a bounty on a bug, thanks anyways!
B
S

Return to How do I....?