how to make game ?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue May 09, 2017 3:58 pm

how to make image and animation become game? how character can stand on background like real? what is event? every time add new object, it will adding to "add event".
B
2
Posts: 5
Reputation: 160

Post » Tue May 09, 2017 7:17 pm

You seem to be completely green with this engine, I suggest you watching some videos on youtube on how to create a platform game. you will learn how events, behaviours and variables work with this engine.
B
5
S
2
Posts: 28
Reputation: 541

Post » Wed May 10, 2017 2:31 pm

jamesXxD wrote:how to make image and animation become game? how character can stand on background like real? what is event? every time add new object, it will adding to "add event".

James, please not open always for the same question a new thread. Everyone will answer you the same: watch videos and read tutorials.
To answer your question:
-if you dobble click on the backround you can choose sprite. That will be your object. To stand on the backround you must create a new sprite as ground and give it the solid behavior (tutorial)
- in the events you can make the game moving and working. If you click add event you can choose a condition and after that an action.
Cryttexx
My Project at this time: robottory-2d-platformer-devlog_t190807



(Sorry for my english. I know it is not the best)
B
17
S
10
G
4
Posts: 119
Reputation: 3,503

Post » Wed May 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Cryttexx wrote:James, please not open always for the same question a new thread. Everyone will answer you the same: watch videos and read tutorials.
Cryttexx

I think it's a troll.
Notice his name is 'James X xD.' Emphasis on the ' XD '.
Image Image Image
B
32
S
12
G
27
Posts: 761
Reputation: 17,244

Post » Wed May 10, 2017 7:14 pm

MPPlantOfficial wrote:
Cryttexx wrote:James, please not open always for the same question a new thread. Everyone will answer you the same: watch videos and read tutorials.
Cryttexx

I think it's a troll.
Notice his name is 'James X xD.' Emphasis on the ' XD '.

I think youre right... hopefully.... Nice to hear from you again. What would you say to the grwoth of my game. XD with my beginner questions and the five forevers...
My Project at this time: robottory-2d-platformer-devlog_t190807



(Sorry for my english. I know it is not the best)
B
17
S
10
G
4
Posts: 119
Reputation: 3,503

Post » Wed May 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Cryttexx wrote:I think youre right... hopefully.... Nice to hear from you again. What would you say to the grwoth of my game. XD with my beginner questions and the five forevers...

Yeah you've certainly made a lot of progress. Meanwhile it's taking me six forevers to come up with something worth showing. :D
Image Image Image
B
32
S
12
G
27
Posts: 761
Reputation: 17,244


Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests