how to monetize the game on desktop browsers??

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • hello, I want to monetize my game with "in game" ads. I cant use Admob or so because the ads should work in desktop browsers also...

I found IMA sdk of Adsense which supports HTML5.

But i dont know how to make this thing work? There is no plugin available for this.

So, do i need to make my own plugin for this???

Or inspite of Adsense, is there any other good magnetization platform available which is easy to integrate in C2?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hello, I want to monetize my game with "in game" ads. I cant use Admob or so because the ads should work in desktop browsers also...

I found IMA sdk of Adsense which supports HTML5.

But i dont know how to make this thing work? There is no plugin available for this.

So, do i need to make my own plugin for this???

Or inspite of Adsense, is there any other good magnetization platform available which is easy to integrate in C2?

I believe Leadbolt and Clay.io have HTML5 monetization options for desktop/browser games.

They should also have a plugins somewhere available to download, just quickly register and search for them.

I remember that I used one of them for Android, before the official Admob plugin got released.

(HERE is an old topic about Leadbold and Clay.io desktop monetization.)

• For desktop monetization you should get in touch with adinplay.com. They help find the right balance between ads and user experience.

• Thanks, just was thinking about doing the same

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)