How to resize game for pixelated video game look

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:10 pm

This is in the documentation.

Documentation only works if people read it.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Hmmmm I don't know if this is a good idea...

I mean, if we had a "New Game Wizard" with some guided questions, including a dialog like this would be useful... But having only this question seems a bit off...
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:59 pm

[quote="deadeye":2qonwzv5]This is in the documentation.

Documentation only works if people read it.[/quote:2qonwzv5]
Well, yes, but it does need improved anyway. There should really be some more articles just for new people. Sampling may be mentioned in the wiki, but it's still something that should be mentioned in a beginner course or something. Right now most things seem organized pretty technically. I should work on that...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 am

We should have a "clean up the wiki week" or month. Kinda like a clean the highway trash day. During this week we would answer no questions on the forum directly but instead update the wiki and then post a link to it.

There is so much information on the forum that if we just instead moved it into the wiki (in the proper form) it would be incredible.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:46 am

That's a great thing to do anyway - if you type up a long post in response to someone on the forum, chances are you can slightly edit it and put it on the wiki as well. I've tried to get more people writing on the wiki, but only a couple of people are involved, it'd be nice if more people did contribute, since there's a lot of highly knowledgable people here who only write on the forum.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Construct needs a popup at the start that says

"Click here to read the documentation"

YES, NO, Don't ask me again, etc

That way, there is no excuses for not knowing something ;)

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic