Hi guys, I'm trying to make a sidescrolling shooter, but I'm stuck with the weapon system. I've got 4 different weapons and the sprites are organized in that way:
- main character (it has 2 sets of animations: run body, idle body);
- weapon A, B, C, D (each has 3 set of animation: idle, run, fire);
- unharmed arm complementary to single handed weapons;
- explosion (the flame burst from the weapon, a small animation).
I've done my best to organize the .capx, but I'm getting real crazy 'cos:
- the one shot weapons are supposed to shot once for every time you push the button;
- the autofire weapon are supposed to shot continously till you hold down the fire button;
My problem is that nothing works actually :( and I when something start working the animations when a condition change don't mach (ex: if weapon is firing and it stops while moving, it will not be on "run" again).
Anyway, here we have the .capx file.
Could you help me in making some exemple capx or tutorial? Thank you so much guys!!!