[QUOTE=TheNormalGeek] I don't understand what to do, but the game is beautiful. Maybe add some more explination in the instructions?
Edit: It get's really messy after a while, can't see anything.[/QUOTE]
Hey thank you so much for the feedback and for playing the game!
Sorry for the confusion (but isn't that part of the fun?)
In any case, here are the instructions from the "instructions" drop down menu on the Arcade page:
- "Defend the ground by shooting the invading "Buff Monsters".
- Your player icon is the funny looking "sun" thing with the smile, bouncing around. Photons shoot out from his "eyes" in the direction he is facing.
- To fire Photons, press SPACE, or MOUSE CLK or TOUCH SCREEN (if you have a touch enabled device).
- Do Not shoot the "Big Buff Cloud" or you will loose points. Be careful with your shots, don't "spam shoot". Try to time your shots and make clever bank shots.
- Shoot the "Doodle Block" - the dark square thing bouncing around - to cause it to act as a Photon. It will loose its "photon power" if it passes through the Big Buff Cloud or Spawn Cloud (thing at top that spawns Buff Monsters).
- Score more points than the "Buff Monsters" to continue play."
Here is the in game "How to play" layout as well:
Hope that helps and that you will give it another try! I've found that shooting less, works a lot better (See YouTube video above).