HTML5 Piano (for Little Composers)

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Fri May 30, 2014 12:40 am

I like it very much , and so did the young composer that was sitting on my lap .
What I know would fill a Book , what I don't know would fill a Library
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 30, 2014 1:42 am

Hi MrGoatsnake,
If "the future" wasn't just around the corner, I would involve the keyboard much more but .... the other day I went to a large Canadian retailer and looked at some of the latest computers and they were almost all touch screen based.
The advantage of touch screen is of corse multi touch which a mouse can't provide but I still give visitors that feature because I don't want to exclude those who can't afford the latest toys.

@diogomuller
I was not happy when Flash became the "bad child" and was ordered to stand in the corner and be ashamed of itself.
Sure there were some weird noisy pages out there but for what I need it for, Flash was perfect (and still is).

What I am envisioning for next year's upgrades is a lot more AI.
C2 includes some sample apps which accept speech, camera etc....

I wish it was 2016! :)
B
S

Post » Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 am

oops, there was one more reply (hidden on page 2)

Hello granpa,
I am very happy that you make time to play with your grandchild.

We get the same kind of feedback which you just provided.

Back in the days when I used a sketch drawing to teach little children it amazed me that they immediately connected. There was no "learning" involved. They just played right away.
I am excited to see children who are not at the reading stage but already understand the concept of music.

That is what keeps me going. (and C2 helps too) :)
B
S

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests