[HTML5] Pixel War - Pixel Art Platformer

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:39 am

DrewMelton wrote:Ah, I remember that pixel art background from Last Blade 2. It was always one of my favorites. I have it in my pixel art game backgrounds collection.

You are planning on replacing it with your own eventually right? If not for copyright reasons (assuming you want to make money from this), but at least for a consistent style throughout.

Hi :)
Yes it's just for testing so far. I'm not a designer so I'll order somebody to draw a fitting background for this game :)

If you know a good and affordable pixel art designer then let me know :)
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:12 am

Message: artorca is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Artorca is an online art gallery that provides art collectors with a modern platform to buy art online directly from artists in more than 190 countries. At Artorca, we are passionate about art and believe that art is an essential part of world culture and society. Our online art gallery is changing the way the world experiences and buys art and is working hard towards making art affordable and accessible to everyone, everywhere.
B

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 am

fivver.com

:)
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:06 am

a good game, but its to simple, maybe add more functions or ability's to the main player? shooting ? something its missing not sure what, maybe no because there is no music in background, or who knows :D overall a nice little game :D loved the sound FX and graphics
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:08 pm

Beaverlicious wrote:fivver.com

:)

Yes I ordered a new background at fivver already :) Thanks for the hint anyway! :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:09 pm

gamecorpstudio wrote:a good game, but its to simple, maybe add more functions or ability's to the main player? shooting ? something its missing not sure what, maybe no because there is no music in background, or who knows :D overall a nice little game :D loved the sound FX and graphics

Hi,
Thanks for your comment :) I'll see what I can do to improve the game :) What do you think about more levels to save the princess? :) I also try to get a good game music :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:34 pm

dident played to much of the game, i got kinda bored at pass through second level :)
no offense just it doesn't keep my brain enough enthusiastic
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:52 pm

gamecorpstudio wrote:dident played to much of the game, i got kinda bored at pass through second level :)
no offense just it doesn't keep my brain enough enthusiastic

Don't worry, I'm open for criticism ;) I will see what I can do to keep your brian busy in the game ;)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:43 pm

well the levels are ok, can be 10 can be 100 , but the action that the hero does is .. only Mario thing, jumping on chars to kill them , and collecting coins, i wold add something puzzling or more action , something to spice it a bit, the engine overall is good, graphics love it, sound effects loved it , and the rain effects, however the lack of action and music made me get bored, and say in my mind another Mario text platform. hopefully you could follow some platforms and some easy interactions to add, :D will be awesome :D also take a look at the rain effects, i think they use to much processing power, my rig kinda slows down when i collect coins, sometimes not much, maybe is a loop that does some everytick or a opened condition .. :) cheers good luck with your game :D maybe u can tell me how to find the z position of a mouse to move a object to it in a 2d plane ... not 2.5 (z pos from 3d axes but in c2 engine - that is 2d axes....) ... don't try to hard :P
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations