HUD broken when switching layouts

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Hey all !
I'm making a quick game and the HUD works properly at start. It has only 2 text boxes and it scrolls as expected with the camera.
Until I switch to a different layout. I visible them off (although I did test it keeping them visible all the time) and, when I go back to the original layout, it stops scrolling.
I tried a lot of things, but nothing worked so far.

Can you guys give me a help, please ?

Thanks !
B

Post » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:02 pm

JokerPW wrote:Hey all !
I'm making a quick game and the HUD works properly at start. It has only 2 text boxes and it scrolls as expected with the camera.
Until I switch to a different layout. I visible them off (although I did test it keeping them visible all the time) and, when I go back to the original layout, it stops scrolling.
I tried a lot of things, but nothing worked so far.

Can you guys give me a help, please ?

Thanks !

We can only guess at this point. You can make it clearer with a .capx file or a brief description or sample .capx file

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Message: JokerPW is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Oopsie !
Sorry for that. Here it goes: Thank you !
B

Post » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Dammit, it blocked the URL..
https://
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56957559/LayoutChange.capx

2nd try
B

Post » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:57 pm

JokerPW wrote:Dammit, it blocked the URL..
https://
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56957559/LayoutChange.capx

2nd try

Sorry late reply cause I just got back. Is the problem about the scrolling after changing layouts? If it is, it seems to be working when I tested it. What seems to be the problem?

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:31 pm

Yeap, that's the problem.
The HUD stopped scrolling after I go to a different layout and go back to the "game" (at least for me).

Haven't you got the same problem ?
Thank you anyway for taking a look !
B

Return to How do I....?