Huh just finish making full hand and arm.(Game Design)

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:54 pm

See this

Just a hand and arm take 2 and a half hours... But i really enjoy making this.. Hope you guys wait for my new game. . I hope someone know a software for creating a cartoon easier. I just struggle using Ink skape right now.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:08 pm

@fathijack1999 - I saw this on your PM. I am not really an expert artist but also still learning but if you are having a hard time on inkscape I suggest Adobe Illustrator + Stylus Pen (If you are a hand drawing type of designer).
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:38 pm

to hand draw with the mouse it is too difficult.

like @chadorireborn said, you should take a tablet to use an eletronic pencil, I do not know the name of this kind of
technology.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Looks good so far. But yeah, I agree with what the others said. If you're using a mouse I'd put some money into a drawing tablet. Especially for vector art. Here are some links that could help:

I personally use a Huion Tablet. It's a few years outdated, but it still serves it's purpose:
Huion Tablets

I've heard good things about Wacom Tablets. Don't use one myself, although I know many people who could swear by them:
Wacom Tablets

And last but not least, since everyone has a different preferred Art Software, here are a few links to help you decide:
12 Free Design Programs
A Programmer's Guide to Creating Art for Your Game (Vector Art is the third section down)
5 Best Free Vector Graphics Editors

Hope this helps!
I like giving game advice more than I actually like making games ;)

B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:28 am

Huh Thanks a lot guys.. Sorry but i don`t think drawing using my hand gonna make this better. Should see my hand writting, It`s so teribble XD
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:05 am

If you're not much for drawing, try using 3d software. It's a very different way of working but very fun and flexible as well. You can render all your 3d assets as speites and use in the game. Here's a screenshot of what I'm working on to give u an idea.

I can suggest blender if you want to try a free 3D software.
Follow my progress on Twitter
or in this thread Archer Devlog
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:10 pm

I already have it . Blender. Just all the tutorial I see does`nt match with my version i guess.. Like they just klik and then it flash.. But in my Blender Shift + x for delete only.... Nothing at it
B
S
G

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests