Human infected - Adventure

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pixel Sprites ala ReactorCore - Human Character - Large pack of sprites!
  • This Game is Close

• Nice game.

Awesome player animation, did you make it with spriter?

• Cool, gfx are good

You can't hold left and down arrow at the same time to crawl that would be nice

• Hello A0Nasser

All Sprites Render in 3D Poser Game Dev. i use poser for many years. it's my favorite program

Thank you.

• Hello mrnannings

Very good note, ι will try.

Thank you.

• Cool, gfx are good

You can't hold left and down arrow at the same time to crawl that would be nice

Crawl move is ready, thanks for your comment.

This is a very cool move

• Great start. Tested it on my Galaxy S3 in Chrome and it was super smooth. Nice atmosphere, good platformer dynamics so far.

A few suggestions and thoughts:

• While crawling, I can't go down a ladder unless I stand up first. This is difficult to work with if I'm trying to avoid getting shot by the skull traps.
    • The spike trap seems a little unfair in that it acts as both a passive (kills when you walk into it) and an active (pokes up to kill you) trap. Perhaps introduce it to the player as one or the other at first, then expand from there.
    • It's refreshing to have an action platfromer with a single life, but make sure that the game seems fair as you design more levels.
    • I feel that the action buttons on the right should either be bigger or be moved further to the right. I found my right thumb wondering off them too often. On that note, the jump button icon doesn't represent jumping visually.
    • I feel that some of the animations need work. Especially I'd suggest the the gun be held a little closer to the body whole moving (look at Blackthorn for an idea of what I mean), and try to create more bounce and lifelike movement with the crawling animation: the upper body is too rigid.

But seriously, a very solid start. I look forward to seeing more from this game!

• Indeed, it works smoothly on my galaxy tab 3 too, and it is a great start, the animations are really smooth for exemple, the maniability is nice too on my side, great start.

• First of all, Thank you all for feedback.

• Indeed, it works smoothly on my galaxy tab 3 too, and it is a great start, the animations are really smooth for exemple, the maniability is nice too on my side, great start.

Thank you Aphrodite

I Will try to put and another bad sprites in game.

And i design more beautiful levels.

• Great start. Tested it on my Galaxy S3 in Chrome and it was super smooth. Nice atmosphere, good platformer dynamics so far.

A few suggestions and thoughts:

- While crawling, I can't go down a ladder unless I stand up first. This is difficult to work with if I'm trying to avoid getting shot by the skull traps.

- The spike trap seems a little unfair in that it acts as both a passive (kills when you walk into it) and an active (pokes up to kill you) trap. Perhaps introduce it to the player as one or the other at first, then expand from there.

- It's refreshing to have an action platfromer with a single life, but make sure that the game seems fair as you design more levels.

- I feel that the action buttons on the right should either be bigger or be moved further to the right. I found my right thumb wondering off them too often. On that note, the jump button icon doesn't represent jumping visually.

- I feel that some of the animations need work. Especially I'd suggest the the gun be held a little closer to the body whole moving (look at Blackthorn for an idea of what I mean), and try to create more bounce and lifelike movement with the crawling animation: the upper body is too rigid.

But seriously, a very solid start. I look forward to seeing more from this game!

Thank you GeometriX

1. I Try to fix crawl move on stand in ladder, but if more to a ladder and hold left or right and down button automatic go down ?

2. The spike trap. i fix to kill if the trap is up not down

3. I Design more levels

4. I fix jump button icon, and position to left

5. The Blackthorn shoot in stop two ways of animation with gun and not with gun. My game like more Turrican and Metroid. Hold the weapon in same position for shoot fast. Turrican more simple ( shoot fast ) from Blackthorn, but Blackthorn has very good smooth animations. Style Lara . ? need to change all animation and the way they shoot.

• Please refresh your broswer to see the changes.

Thanks all.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Slice Looking great man. Awesome work!

• Slice Looking great man. Awesome work!

Thank you Apox Inc

I will try as much as i can, to get even better.

• Slice looks nice and plays nice too.

Maybe you should add a run function where he puts the gun down and can't shoot but move faster in exchange.

Also remapping controls or changing the controls from ZX to something else because atleast on my GERMAN Keyboard they are quite far apart...

http://blogoscoped.com/files/german-keyboard-layout.png

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)