I am Looking to Join a Team or Form a New One.

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:45 pm

I have spent a lot of time working with construct2 and many other tools. I have worked with game design companies and have a lot of experience with bug testing and producing.

Currently however I am work from home and have a lot of free time and miss working with a team. Free or paid or any compensation is up to you if I am joining your project. I can help with design, art, sound or acquiring assets from else were.

I would prefer to work with someone who wants to see a project through to completion and publish it but I am willing to help with small projects if that's what you need.

I also have a great idea on how to form a new team for a whole new project and act as that teams producer but I am not sure how many people on here have interest in forming a new team. So I don't want to post a wall of text.

Comment or PM me if interested.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:38 pm

I have an interest in joining a team if you're still looking to start a new team. I am still new to construct 2 and have almost finished my first game. I have understanding of programming language from learning coding when I was younger so I understand a lot of the concepts, just learning the construct 2 way now. I would love to see projects through to publish. If you want to see what i've been able to do so far here is a link to the beta version of the space shooter game I've put up on kongregate, still have tweaking and a few things to add but the basis of the game is there.

https://www.kongregate.com/games/rbaile ... alaxy-beta

Not trying to advertise the game, just so you have a functional example of what I've been capable of doing so far.
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:31 am

PMed.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:26 pm

Hey
Im really into using construct 2. Have been using it for months. Looking to join a team or another person or form one.
just reply to the post if you are interested.
B

Post » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:37 pm

I'd like to join a project on C2, I have a few ideas and a couple of templates, you may contact me.

BTW, I'm the creator of Top-Down shooter template and Side-Scrolling shooter template. And also I'm the maintainer of the jj_Weapon plugin, I think my skills can be useful :)
Last edited by JeyDotC on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Yeah im interested but do u have email or discord.
B

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests