I am trying so hard :(

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:08 am

I have been trying to find out how I can work this in the Game Screen Sheet. I am making a Galaga type shooter and after so many kills the player gets, a boss unit will come down to shoot out little pawn-like units in random directions, not necessarily at the player but I don't think there is a way to spawn something in a direction different than the direction the first sprite is facing. Thanks 8-)
B

Post » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:05 am

after SPAWN OBJECT set the angle manually to the spawned object , and you can make it random by using random(value1, value2) or choose from different angle choose(value1,value2,valueN) and it will set the spawned to object to the direction you want.
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:37 am

warville wrote:after SPAWN OBJECT set the angle manually to the spawned object , and you can make it random by using random(value1, value2) or choose from different angle choose(value1,value2,valueN) and it will set the spawned to object to the direction you want.

Ok, I will try that. Is there a certain format it has to be in. I cant seem to make the "angle" variable work.
B

Post » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:45 am

no it works , inthe event sheet there must a condition to trigger where the boss come and in the action you have set BOSS Spawn Unit , in the next event make this action , Unit set angle. this will affect the last spawned object
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:36 pm

try this and work it out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?