I bought a liscence on my PC, How do I get it on laptop

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:09 am

??
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:12 am

phantomunboxing wrote:??

This is covered in THIS section of the Manual, specifically the part with the heading "The license file: c2license.txt".

Basically either place it in the C2 installation directory, or put it anywhere and use the 'About' box and just browse to it's location to select the license using the 'Load license file' icon.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:21 am

zenox98 wrote:
phantomunboxing wrote:??

This is covered in THIS section of the Manual, specifically the part with the heading "The license file: c2license.txt".

Basically either place it in the C2 installation directory, or put it anywhere and use the 'About' box and just browse to it's location to select the license using the 'Load license file' icon.

I forgot how to download the license
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:29 am

From the link @zenox98 gave:

If you've made a purchase directly from Scirra (rather than from Steam), you will be sent a redeem key by email. This is a special code you can enter to the Scirra Store and get your license.

Once you have redeemed your purchase from the Scirra Store, you can download your Construct 2 license, which is a file called c2license.txt.

If you lose your license file, such as if you format your computer and forget to back it up, you can re-download your license here:

https://www.scirra.com/store/downloads
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?