I can't import to Intel XDK anymore?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:11 am

It has always been working to "Export project to Android" -> "Import in Intel XDK".

Now I am getting this error, all the time, what is wrong?

I haven't done anything in the construct 2 code compared to before, I added a zoom in / zoom out. Now I can't import to intel xdk :(

I also tried doing what it asked for.

I moved the index.html to a new folder named "www" and I was able to import the project, but if I build it and open it, I will just get a black screen, what is going on

In C2 I go to file -> Export project -> Android
Intel XDK -> New project -> Error
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:49 am

All of the code needs to be in www, then the project lives one level up. You can try selecting the "Use new Intel XDK project format", or do it manually. I already had a project, so had to follow instructions on how to update it to the new format.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/fa ... www-folder
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:52 am

blackhornet wrote:All of the code needs to be in www, then the project lives one level up. You can try selecting the "Use new Intel XDK project format", or do it manually. I already had a project, so had to follow instructions on how to update it to the new format.

Since when?! This is so much more work.

Im not sure if I understand how I can do it
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:54 am

blackhornet wrote:All of the code needs to be in www, then the project lives one level up. You can try selecting the "Use new Intel XDK project format", or do it manually. I already had a project, so had to follow instructions on how to update it to the new format.

Here is all my files when I exported to android

What exactly do I have to do?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:56 am

Intel changed it a while back, but they just started enforcing it. Try the check box first. I just exported the C2 default platformer, and it worked well, and even simulates in XDK (I can't get my own projects to simulate, for some reason).
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:01 am

blackhornet wrote:Intel changed it a while back, but they just started enforcing it. Try the check box first. I just exported the C2 default platformer, and it worked well, and even simulates in XDK (I can't get my own projects to simulate, for some reason).

What checkbox?

B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:08 am

It's in C2:
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 am

blackhornet wrote:It's in C2: