I got this kinda crazy game idea... (Platformer)

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:15 pm

...and I´m looking for some hobbyists. The idea for this is stuck in my head since about 1 1/2 year. Now... I can draw and I got C2 fired up. I created a mobile game and a small platformer (1 level) so far. (I can export if somebody wants)

Now back to my idea.

Long story short:
Some guy strands on an island (called Wackyland), and has to *drumroll* save the princess. For real now, but the story behind saving the princess gets pretty interesting..... or at least I think it is :) Actually the story is quite lengthy 2.500 words and it´s not very detailed described.

The island is split into several nations. Toys, Mechas, Ghosts (and 6 others)

I just reworked it today and I think I got all the logical flaws out. I don´t want it to be openly available, but if you are interested pm me.

I have to add I only insist on it beeing a platformer and in 2D. For the rest we either agree on the existing idea or find a new one. Remember, it´s a Hobbyproject, so you work on it when you have time and urge. But of course, a steady progress is always nice to see.

Here are 3 first concepts from me. I think I´d go with a more comic-like style though.
(Yes there will be some darker parts) :twisted:

tribe_people_by_wackytoaster-d73p0y4.jpg
notacreepyclown_jpg_by_wackytoaster-d78cyfp.jpg
general_mc__cracker_by_wackytoaster-d73fk98.jpg

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Looks interesting. Lots of tiki heads, or moai is a must have.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Heh, there is a whole tribe of tiki heads. Guess moais can´t hurt, got a temple for that.
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:57 am

Love your art. PMed.
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests