G

Post » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Well for Valentines Day my wife got me Construct 2 :3 So here we go! :D
MOO
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:44 pm

[QUOTE=Stomphoof] Well for Valentines Day my wife got me Construct 2 :3 So here we go! :D[/QUOTE]
Best love-proof ever or what ?
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:58 pm

[QUOTE=Kyatric] [QUOTE=Stomphoof] Well for Valentines Day my wife got me Construct 2 :3 So here we go! :D[/QUOTE]
Best love-proof ever or what ?[/QUOTE]

Hell yea!

Now I just gotta get started on my dream game: a Legend of Mana inspired RPG
MOO
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:41 pm

@Stomphoof
A Legend of Mana inspired RPG? That sounds awesome! Used to love playing that game when I was younger. Goodluck!

Ontopic- Thank you for this sweet piece of software, Scirra! It took me about 2 years on my project on other software to get to a low-level stage where I had learnt that the software doesn't provide certain useful features (zooming in/out, efficient physics intergration, bunch of other stuff) but then I found Construct Classic, and instantly loved it, and begun debating if I should remake and continue my project through CC. I looked around the forums a lot and then tried out C2 and bam, my choice instantly became Construct 2. The frequent updates, nice community, friendly company, random competitions, watching Scirra reach further and further (steam integration), and many more reasons just add to the awesomeness of C2!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General