i like one bear and his name is Bobo

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 pm

[quote="Tokinsom":b48i0tld](Cough) Isn't it Boo-Boo? Just lock the damn thing :mrgreen:[/quote:b48i0tld]
could be. In my country its prenounced "Bobo" and i havent knew the original ^^
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm

[quote="Tokinsom":41wpperl](Cough) Isn't it Boo-Boo? Just lock the damn thing :mrgreen:[/quote:41wpperl]

Yes it is, but I wasn't gonna say anything...

And hell no I won't lock what is currently the most fun thread on the forum* :x

* [size=50:41wpperl]sad situation... someone make a more fun thread please[/size:41wpperl]
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 pm

[quote="Tokinsom":y6il3uf2](Cough) Isn't it Boo-Boo? Just lock the damn thing :mrgreen:[/quote:y6il3uf2]

Perhaps its because he really, really stinks?
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:41 am

mmf2 is bullshit. i tried it just because i though consturct is buggy because it didnt want to load its templates, which i dont really need.
and it crushed sometimes when i opened more then one project and jerked around in events.
but thats nothing, its super stable and its running great for days now.

mmf2 goons run around forums and torrent sites closing all the links to their product because they only care about the money.
construct is free and BETTER in EVERY WAY.
its been a couple of days now, and ive learned so much, i have a great game going and im learning more and more, the events are just like a programming language, letting you think out of the box and create new stuff.
and the creators are great too, 5 starts for construct, screw mmf2
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 am

While I'm glad you like construct, bashing other programs doesn't really help matters, and can be off-putting for people interested in the program and community. You're certainly entitled to your opinions, but insults aren't really necessary and don't help the tone of the conversation. Protecting your intellectual property doesn't mean all you care about is money, either. Let's please remain respectful of other users, developers and software even if you don't like the other programs! We want this to remain a friendly place! :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:33 am

That post was way over the top, you bash Construct for being buggy, then do the same for MMF2 because you wanted to switch apps and it is a commercial app so it has a price but you don't want to pay for it.

If you read this -

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7948#p61400

You would see that the developers of construct used to work with MMF and that probably helped make Construct the great app it is today as the events are using the 'Click programming' thing.

I use other game development apps also like GM and MMF2 because sometimes one is better for a certain task than the other, MMF2 is very good for apps and also it can make java and flash apps for example.

It's sad how some construct users have to bash on other apps like MMF2 and GameMaker here. Not only did you just do what Ashley said he did not want to happen and make it a flame war but i am surprised you did not get your post edited or banned for speaking so openly about piracy either.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 pm

[insert software/OS/your mom] is shit.

Sincerely, [insert your name, complete with RL address etc. to send antrax to]
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:57 pm

[quote="Mipey":1fvvf9mf][insert software/OS/your mom] is s**t.

Sincerely, [insert your name, complete with RL address etc. to send antrax to][/quote:1fvvf9mf]

Cool my mom loves Anthrax!

Wait wut?
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:45 pm

wow wow, easy guys, i know insulting is bad but i didn't kill anybody.
and i didn't bash construct in any way, i just told my old thoughs that were wrong, because i didn't even know how to use the program then.

but i am going to keep my point.
how do you feel when you want to make something, a nice game.
and the only tool you find is super expensive, wants a cut out of your earnings from the game (if you make it).
on top of that instead of working on hardware acceleration and improving the program they are busy going around forums and battling pirates.
i mean seriously what money will they lose on pirates, most of all who wont even finish a game to sell.
so on one hand you have people who give you a better product for free (that i learned to use in couple of days) and on the other a 300 dollars product that cares only about money and wants a cut out of your earnings if you make a game.

well thats my opinion, im sorry if i offended some users, let them use what they want.
but i like construct
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:53 pm

oh and about piracy, why should i be banned if i sayd something related to piracy?
where did all that hatred come towards me?
if people like to flame me like that i don't mind being banned.
but let me tell you about piracy, as i am someone who is raised in a country of internet piracy.

* there are some pirates who just want to download everything for free, and never care to like and support someone by buying something. i know such people, their ungratefull.
* and there are people who actualy pay or donate when they have the money, when they really love a product.

* and if it wasnt for pirates and hackers being your last front of internet freedom, you all would be watching internet ads and pop ups every day, while your data is collected from facebook, while you buy the next FIFA that hasn't changed since 2003

i don't see you bashing facebook and google for mining and selling your data and habits to advertising companies? is it more important to be a white knight and bash pirates just because you think their bad without any logic put?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct Classic Discussion