I'm in freaking India

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
  • Hello everybody!

I've gone across the globe and landed in freaking India. Everything is weird here and I won't be able to work on anything Construct-related at all for a few months. Not even 2.5D platform nor effects. I'm only carrying a netbook and buying any computers is out of the question.

Also, network is spotty so I won't be posting or reading either

I shall return at the end of July. Take care everyone.

• Have fun in freaking India!

• Have fun in freaking India!

This.

Take it easy man, post when you can to let us know how you are and how much you miss my witty and nonsensical posts.

~Sol

• Be sure to order normal, not nail beds!

• [quote:2d1hp7x3]I've gone across the globe and landed in freaking India

lololololol why are you in India??and where you are??

[quote:2d1hp7x3]Everything is weird here

aw..don't say like that you will get used to it..english is a problem here because half the population here can't understand english

[quote:2d1hp7x3]buying any computers is out of the question

don't even try that, computers are costly as hell here, it will burn a hole in your pocket(in fact, in anybody's pocket ) especially development rigs

[quote:2d1hp7x3]network is spotty

internet is at infant stages here, so they too are costly...telecom companies rip you off by giving a 2MBPS connection and 100 MB limit, the best you can expect is to find internet at cafes if you are in metro cities

[quote:2d1hp7x3]I won't be posting or reading either

my whole reply is a waste

• I'm in Trivandrum.

Didn't want to offend, sorry, but I really really feel out of place here!

I hope I can find the time (and energy) to do some constructing. I managed to get my hands on Visual Studio Express 2008, so there is hope for the 2.5D behavior

cheers all! I'll be back in july, do your best!

• I'm in Trivandrum.

Didn't want to offend, sorry, but I really really feel out of place here!

I hope I can find the time (and energy) to do some constructing. I managed to get my hands on Visual Studio Express 2008, so there is hope for the 2.5D behavior

cheers all! I'll be back in july, do your best!

this doesn't offend me atleast you don't read out mugged up dialogues like the 'Discovery' channel hosts that come to India and are telling the truth(whatever you feel about India) apart from that I think you are in the wrong place currently because it will be really hot there(around 44-46 degree celcius)

and I don't know about you but I won't do any constructing in that situation

• WAT.

44�C???

I didn't sign up for that T_T

really? =( guess I'll be staying in my AC room for a few months then!!!

Not much time to do any constructing so far, I can barely handle my current tasks every day.... maybe next month!

• How is the food? I'm a fan of curried goat so I imagine is must be pretty good there.

• I'm a fan of neither =( I'm living out of chinese food and chicken burgers!

haven't seen goat meat on offer, just chicken. I'm about to sprout feathers. With rice on them,\.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • goat...ugh!(i'm sorry but i'm allergic to meat,chicken, goat or anything that has legs )

meat shouldn't be hard to find here, you'll get them at almost all restaurants(non-veg ones)

you are in southern India, you'll get rice with nearly everything....

• I get rice with rice. It's not really common to find any other meats but chicken, but if you look you can find dishes with tiny beef chunks. Pork is usually out of the question.

allergy to stuff that walks seems to be a common affliction here too

So far no time for any constructing... but this *might* change just this week, we'll see.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)