[quote="SuperV":1xgi6e2f]You gotta explain why I get all the evil bugs as cap nuke, cap destruction and cap loss while developing, while you get some stupid bugs
Oh, I get the crashes and nukes too. I just keep a very close eye on the IDE and the second it starts to mess up, I save a copy and quit Construct.
This also might have something to do with it:
(the last eight were made just this morning)
Basically I save a new copy:
- Whenever Construct is acting funny
- Whenever I've done a "fair amount" of work
- Right before a test after a major change
- Right before a test after a major addition
- Before building any .exes
- Whenever my dog walks by
- When I'm wearing socks
- When I'm not wearing socks
- And every four seconds on top of that
I also restart Construct regularly to keep it "fresh." I haven't been able to get a whole lot of beta testing done doing this, since I'm avoiding errors instead of seeking them out, but it has been a lot easier on the production front.