I need a C2 Partner

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • I need a C2 Partner that knows alot about c2

• How many more posts you gonna create asking about same thing?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • this is my 2nd -_- my first in this catagory -_- about a partner -_-

• So now you need a partner for small Game To Make ? You don't need Team for making a big game like little big planet anymore?

Do not make new post asking about same thing over and over.

• The thing about partnerships, is they should both be equally talented in the area they're building a partnership in, or at least have complimentary talents which are of similar value.

The C2 partnership works, because each partner has something to offer. The question is, what do you have to offer which can be of equal value to the partnership you're seeking?

• My offer is i can make cool designs and have good idea for my games

• Everyone _wants_ a partner to make games. I can't do graphics, but I'm learning, and I suck at programming but I'm learning. Let me put it this way: if I can't convince my hard core gamer friends to help me design an MMORPG, then you likely won't find people in here to help you as a partner. Unless you're paying them.

• roracle do u no how to make a shop system?

• I'm about to get my hands dirty with an inventory system. That is where you should start if you want to do shops. I have to read all the tutorials on arrays and check out demonstrations from others. I have to dig in the forums to figure out how to do what I want to do, grabbing people's examples and the likes. I suggest you do the same, it's the best practice.

• roracle do u no how to make a shop system?

I replied to your other topic. Stop spaming the board or I will report you.

As to answer this ... Guizmus already did this for you, he took time making you a simple shop system and I showed you how to dress your character.

For anyone reading this: What was made for him was simple. All that is required is a little work on his side to polish it. We suggested tutorials, examples etc and he hasn't bothered to learn.

He hasn't even read 20 pages of the manual.

So now I'm annoyed, I've wasted countless time trying to help him (he is 14 or 15 I think) but he just isn't commited to helping himself.

And you say you got great ideas.

Ideas are worth nothing unless they given life, made a reality.

I've tried to help you as best I can. 1 less person tohelp = 1 more person I can help.

Goodbye

• Im a visual learner deal with it -_-

• Is there any way to report an IDIOT/troll? .. I noticed that he (kota) has apparently been reported on warez, but IMHO kick/ban are the least minimum he deserves?

• Is there any way to report an IDIOT/troll? .. I noticed that he (kota) has apparently been reported on warez, but IMHO kick/ban are the least minimum he deserves?

Thanks to new forum you can also add him to foe list

Its beautiful feature - lol

Go to pm - which is in User Account Control panel - look to your right - see "Friend or Foe" Just add his username to foe list.

Such time saver. No more Kota

• DUTOIT Haha, cute kid.

• DUTOIT Haha, cute kid.

Yip, very cute. He is 2 now and loves dinosaurs

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)