I need a mentor.

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:37 pm

So I'm currently making a game with a team and I'm a noob in programming and I'm also new in construct 2. So I need someone to tell me answers like what I'm suppose to do for this action to work.

Can anyone help me in that?
B

Post » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi @Artwark,

C2 users are a pretty friendly bunch of folks, and you'll almost always find someone to help you out when you need it. So just post a question on the forum if you get stuck.

But remember there's already masses of information on the forum. So it's always worth doing a thorough search, before asking a question.

Good luck
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:35 pm

@Artwark check my signature or add me on steam: Sulli

I am normally online (its on in the background) and it is currently the best way to communicate with me.

Due to technology being a specific topic I can only communicate in English.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:54 am

@sulli. Ok see here's the thing.

I have an object called void that currently sucks other objects. Now when a button is pressed, The void must push the other objects when the objects come close to it. In other words the void must repel the other objects when pressing a button to the outside screen.

Then when pressing another button, I want the void to suck objects faster and further than what it currently does. How do I do this?
Artwark2013-07-24 09:55:30
B

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests