I need a tutorial

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu May 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Try to file a report on facebook. You are to have a control on your image, and they should respond to a request.
There's nothing that can or should be done from C2.

Also, pro tip, avoid getting in embarrassing situations where your picture could be taken and posted worldwide.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 31, 2012 6:45 pm

@Pokemon alot of weird things happening now :P

first of all how could you say they are your friends and they mock on you, do you really care about someone mocking you??? (1 weird).

2nd do you really shame from your picture?? i don't know how you life with your self then , try to positive at yourself.
many people do surgery to thier body just because they shame from thier body i wish you are not one of them , because everyone has a miss on his body,mind,and everything...

try to be brave.

last thing if the picture about you when you were young like 1years old with something funny don't shame because all of your friends did that too ^^
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 31, 2012 6:45 pm

I want to post multiple things , to that image "disappear" in my posts and nobody will see that image more
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 31, 2012 7:09 pm

help me
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Remove the image from your wall, untag yourself if you are tagged, delete "friend" or anyone else who is giving you are hard time (if it really bothers you), and report image to facebook. This is not a C2 problem.

Or just go with it and laugh too. It is an amazing experience to rid yourself of shame. Unfortunately this is usually a function of age. The older you get, the less you care about what other people think, say, or do.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 31, 2012 7:32 pm

and finally, just dont use facebook..

*lol*
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 31, 2012 7:54 pm

okay...
sorry if I disturb you...