i need help in combo's and animation., need Capx file ....

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • hello there! i am working on a very complex game, and i just started using C2.

i need help in combo's and animation with Capx file.. it will be really helpful..

what i want to do is.. the character is idle. but when i press A button it should punch and change its animation to punch and after punch is finish to should get back to idle. but after when i press "A" again it should changes it animation to punch2. and after it is finish it should get back to idle.

i know it can be a lot of work, but i am really in need of help.. i will give you my best wishes for that

Thanks..

• Idea 1 : for a combo

if animation idle is playing

+ Press A : play animation punch1

if animation punch1 is playing

+ Press A : play animation punch 2

animation punch1 OR animation punch2 is over : play animation idle

?

-------- Or ----------- Idea 2, for alternative attacks (your description sound more like that)

Set variable : punch_step basically to 1

if punch_step == 1

+ Press A : play animation punch1 + set punch_step to 2

if punch_step == 2

+ Press A : play animation punch 2 + set punch_step to 1

animation punch1 OR animation punch2 is over : play animation idle

?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hey man, i like the idea 2 but i am new to construct 2, and i tried but it didnt worked well. can you please help me more, you already helped me. but i mean a capx file.. that would be really helpful..

looking forward to it...

• Here you are :

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 1496283105

If you want to set the idea 1 (which is a real combo - the idea 2 is more like alternate between 2 kind of punch) you just have to copy 'System - Set punch_step to 1' into the event of line 5

If you have difficulties please show your capx

• damn,,, that was sooo awesomee... i just need one more help.... pleaseeeee ..... i want that...

when i press (A) then it should play punch animation 1. and if i press (B) in 0.5 sec then it should play SpecialPunchAnimation. otherwise if i didnt press (B) in 0.5 sec then it should play simple punch3..

from this i can be able to understand more.. as i understood and studied your last capx file... please lemme know......

Thankssss., Waiting .....

• hey man thanks for your help.. i figured it out something , i made new variable and used some brain, and made somee smart codes.. thanks mann....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)