i need help in combo's and animation., need Capx file ....

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:02 am

hello there! i am working on a very complex game, and i just started using C2.
i need help in combo's and animation with Capx file.. it will be really helpful..
what i want to do is.. the character is idle. but when i press A button it should punch and change its animation to punch and after punch is finish to should get back to idle. but after when i press "A" again it should changes it animation to punch2. and after it is finish it should get back to idle.
i know it can be a lot of work, but i am really in need of help.. i will give you my best wishes for that :)
Thanks..
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Idea 1 : for a combo

if animation idle is playing
+ Press A : play animation punch1

if animation punch1 is playing
+ Press A : play animation punch 2

animation punch1 OR animation punch2 is over : play animation idle

?

-------- Or ----------- Idea 2, for alternative attacks (your description sound more like that)

Set variable : punch_step basically to 1

if punch_step == 1
+ Press A : play animation punch1 + set punch_step to 2

if punch_step == 2
+ Press A : play animation punch 2 + set punch_step to 1

animation punch1 OR animation punch2 is over : play animation idle

?
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:20 am

hey man, i like the idea 2 but i am new to construct 2, and i tried but it didnt worked well. can you please help me more, you already helped me. but i mean a capx file.. that would be really helpful..
looking forward to it...
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:16 am

Here you are :

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 1496283105

If you want to set the idea 1 (which is a real combo - the idea 2 is more like alternate between 2 kind of punch) you just have to copy 'System - Set punch_step to 1' into the event of line 5

If you have difficulties please show your capx
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:06 pm

damn,,, that was sooo awesomee... i just need one more help.... pleaseeeee ..... i want that...
when i press (A) then it should play punch animation 1. and if i press (B) in 0.5 sec then it should play SpecialPunchAnimation. otherwise if i didnt press (B) in 0.5 sec then it should play simple punch3..
from this i can be able to understand more.. as i understood and studied your last capx file... please lemme know......
Thankssss., Waiting .....
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:47 pm

hey man thanks for your help.. i figured it out something , i made new variable and used some brain, and made somee smart codes.. thanks mann....
B
S

Return to How do I....?