I need help pls.....

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:25 pm

First I am sorry for bad english
with drag and drop behavior, how can I make an object stop moving when it collide with other opject...although I make collision disable but it still overlapping another object , and I tried to make it with physics but not working... I want to make object completely stop when I drag it and collide with other object>>>>>
with regards
B

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:34 pm

First: Don't combine physics with any other movement-type behaviour. They clash, horribly. There are some workarounds but this is best left alone for now.

Second: Create an event that says something like Object: On collision with other object -> Object Drag and Drop: Drop
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:10 pm

I tried the second but not working
when you move with draging object rapidly ,it overlaps with other object >>>
please see the example
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:44 pm

> @fawaznammoura Try this... is that alright?

Basically, the "drop drag & drop" seems to be abrupt. it can be solved also with detecting the speed and angle of your movement, and apply it after drop, to have a continuous movement and slowdown. But I think, this simple trick might do the job just as good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:03 pm

thanks a lot Multiplechoice>>>
it looks a good idea
B

Return to How do I....?