I need help with Leaderboards

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi,

I have a rather specific set of problems/requirements and I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how to do this:

I am building an iOS and Android Game with ingame-leaderboards that are currently being submitted & fetched by the clay.io API

Unfortunately, I have found out that Ejecta & Clay.io don't work together because Ejecta doesn't use the HTML DOM that the clay.io API needs to load.

Anyways, I can't use CocoonJS because of some rendering bug and Ejecta is my only viable iOS Export option that supports WebGL so I'm kind of stuck with Ejecta.

Do you guys know of any other way to implement online leaderboards with Ejecta WITHOUT Game Center? The reason I don't want to use Game Center is that the player can choose his own name ("arcade-style") ingame and then submit with that name. So far the only 3rd party plugin I've found that supports these kind of scores is clay.io

So this is kind of a Catch 22 and I'm really stuck and need help. If anyone has had any experiences with implementing this kind of thing I would really appreciate your time & help.

Thanks a lot,

kbm

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)