I need some insight

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hey

What limitations does construct 2 withhold when making make a isometric multiplayer zombie shooter mobile game. Also is it possible to make a game like hotline miami on construct 2?

such as what is the maximum amount of players can a server provide

can we have destructible and dynamically lit environments in these multiplayer servers.

• 1. There is no real limitation for an isometric game in C2/C3 but it is more complicated than a regular 2d sidescroller.

2. Yes, you could do Hotline Miami in C2/C3. There is nothing in that game that C2/C3 can't do and would be pretty easy to make a perfect clone of if you know how to work in this engine.

3. It depends on what server you use. All providers have their own limits. I use photon for all my multiplayer stuff.

4. Yes you can, but there is no basic plugin for that so you'll have to make your own system and optimize it.

• What limitations does c2/3 have, I've heard of performance issues on mobile platforms?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Given the chosen name, and the repeating question, this is looking like a troll thread.

Ask specific questions you'll get specific answers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)