I need someone to help me please

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi everyone! I am new to to construct2 and i am currently developing a game for my final project. Is there someone that can help me through out the process of the game and how to do it.

I hope someone with a good heart will help me.. I really need help with this please

• Hi everyone! I am new to to construct2 and i am currently developing a game for my final project. Is there someone that can help me through out the process of the game and how to do it.

I hope someone with a good heart will help me.. I really need help with this please

Please read the Tips on posting.

We like to help but we are not here to do your work for you. You need to show that you have read the manual, done a few tutorials and made some kind of attempt. Then when/if you get into trouble, you would have a much greater understanding of what help you actually need.

As it is, we have no idea what level you are, what you are trying to accomplish, and what help will get you going.

Help us to help you.

• You can pick brains here:

They love new users!

• i already started my game, i need someone I can ask about my problem, right now im having trouble with cutscenes, i have this game that if collided with coin redirected in cutscenes layout where there will be question and then go back to the game, i have problem when timer runs out i want it to go back to game and then gameover appears

• is there anyone that i can contact through chat?? i need help plss

• please reply i need help, how can i put 1 timer for 10 levels? like for 10 levels for only 30 mins

• ryan it's like your level comes to 3 minutes each. So if you use the global variable and compare it if level 1 completes under 3 min then next level or end game. PM me I see if I can help you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • how about level select can you teach me

• ryan try this Level selector Tutorial

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/4791/level-selector

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)