I need to get this movement

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:58 pm

i believe the misunderstanding about morality is caused because we live in different countries and we have different cultural backgrounds,
in some places you can treat women like dogs and it is perfectly normal and moral for them.so it is a matter of perspective.
i feel that i did not do something wrong by asking if he could help the community with the only good example out there , not knowing the agreement between you two and the fact that you consider "community work" as a form of an actual business transaction instead of means to motivate new users to contribute to the forums.
please accept my apologies if i offended you in any way.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:25 pm

@Roccinio,

The two capx I posted couple posts up is pretty close.

The underlying issue is language barrier. Non english speaking come across as extremely short and rude, when they in life probably aren't. cesarzevil and myself have bumped heads in the past over mis-communication.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:10 pm

@DUTOIT

you are probably right.

p.s super cute baby you got there!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:51 pm

zatyka Your rocks, just wanted to say that!.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 01, 2014 1:01 pm

@zatyka
@cesarzevil

I am very interested to see the zatyka's capx, it's very close to something that I wish to achieve, but I am afraid I am not very imaginative with loops :(

Since a moral dilemma was mentioned, I must state that I have being helping around in the forums whenever I could (for better or worse) for some time now, and I just finished translating the Beginner's guide to Construct 2 tutorial (https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/37/beginners-guide-to-construct-2) in Greek (that was some feat!). There seems to be something wrong with the site's layout though, but I hope that Top will see to it soon.

I don't want to sound like a beggar, but could you please provide me with the zatyka's capx example..?

Thank you in advance,

Elias
composer - multimedia artist
www.eli0s.com/en/
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 06, 2014 10:45 pm

I have to admit I am curious too. I have it down to %100 modeled. but the web line collision while rotating got me stumped. I have it working, but my model is really heavy on weaker mobile devices. Where as I would like to get it not so heavy. Otherwise it's nice.
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 2:38 am

A few people have PMed me over the last few months asking me to post the capx. My suggestion is to PM @cesarzevil, or make a new topic in this, or in the "How Do I...", forum asking for assistance/suggestions. There's nothing particularly complex about the capx; I'm sure someone else can create the same, or a very similar, behavior.
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 3:55 am

Absolutely. I got it. 12 Events and runs like silk on weaker mobile devices. I'm a happy camper as the saying goes. zatyka you rock.

I also didn't want to bother you. I understood your situation. You made a transaction and it's only fair to hold to it :)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests