I need to make a Character Menu

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:40 pm

I am trying to make a Character Menu but I'm having a problem with it because when I click on the "Select" button It doesn't destory the Character I want in the game itself.

By the way, all the characters has the same animations and they're all the same just has a different picture, It's an autorunner game.
Anyways, hope I can get it work very soon..
B

Post » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:33 am

someone please?
B

Post » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:37 am

be more specific or post url capx file or show example from other game..
what you mean " I am trying to make a Character Menu but I'm having a problem with it because when I click on the "Select" button It doesn't destroy the Character I want in the game itself."

so you need to click character in game and then destroy ?
make a container button when click destroy the character!! OR use mouse right click when click on character destroy it
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:41 pm

CBelle wrote:be more specific or post url capx file or show example from other game..
what you mean " I am trying to make a Character Menu but I'm having a problem with it because when I click on the "Select" button It doesn't destroy the Character I want in the game itself."

so you need to click character in game and then destroy ?
make a container button when click destroy the character!! OR use mouse right click when click on character destroy it

No, I mean I need to make a Character Menu Screen where I can select different Characters, and when I press the Button it will replace the current character in my game to the character I've selected in the Character Menu Screen.
B

Post » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:01 pm

use animation frame..

did you know how?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:34 pm

B
S
G

Return to How do I....?