I present to you, the Construct Brazil Forum

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Hello Forum Scirra Personal Construct, I am Brazilian, since I started using the construct literally fell in love with him, learned to use it only stirring it, because there are no tutorials in Portuguese on the construct, so I created a forum on the construct, to pass my knowledge people who have interest in it.

The Forum is constructbrasil.forumeiro.net

Evaluate, whoever wants to sign and help the forum.

One more thing, ask directly to the creators of the construct, if this forum could be the official Brazilian.

I thank

Translated by google translator
B
G

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm

great :D I'm brazilian too so that's definitely a good idea to spread the 'news' about contruct to the people here...
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 pm

[quote:2gn7go1l]great I'm brazilian too so that's definitely a good idea to spread the 'news' about contruct to the people here...[/quote:2gn7go1l]

Yes, i'm refreshing forum, to new tutorials, and comics python tutorials
B
G

Post » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:40 am

Good to see forums like this pop out.

A bit OT
I just love the google translator sometimes it makes sense and sometimes it just does shitty job
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:30 am

This is cool and all, except you do not need any kind of permission to start such a forum. That's like asking Microsoft before making an XBOX fansite.

That aside, I think its great that construct members are looking to expand the community, as the forums here can be a bit limited in SOME (possibly non construct-specificy) aspects. (Remember that art forum debate, guys?)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Is it not possible to read forum posts without signing up? It might discourage people from trying to read tutorials if they have to sign up first.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Construct Classic Discussion