I want to buy C2 Personal on Steam

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • When i pruchase c2 personal ,can i take medals my forum account? or How i connect my forum account?

• No, I don't think you can. (edit: ignore me, I was wrong. )

be aware that the Steam version has some problems and a lot of people on here are saying not to buy it from Steam, to avoid these problems, buy it from this site.

• If you email 'support AT scirra DOT com' and have your steam purchasing details, Tom may be able to setup a 'purchase' badge for your account.

• Buy Steam version at own risk. You have been warned - lol.

Seriously, if you have the option, buy it here.

• You're better off buying direct from the company, just a 3rd party.

• I will try it too!

• I dont want to buy c2 on offical website becasue steam is cheaper than website.This program is really expensive in spite of this i want to buy

• I dont want to buy c2 on offical website becasue steam is cheaper than website.This program is really expensive in spite of this i want to buy

How is it cheaper on Steam? I just checked: Its 99.99 eur in the Scirra Store and on Steam as well.

• I use Turkish liras and steam sale 300 liras ,website sale 370 liras.

• What does cheaper mean?

Can't open more than 1 instance.

Can't launch .capx files from explorer window

Construct crashes if running for period of time

and the list continues

But just those 3 are worth double the money.

Multiple instances. 2 open capx on each monitor will save you hours and hours and hours of time

Launching .capx files from explorer window - will save you time (In steam you have to launch steam C2, file, open, browse to file to open)

The crashes - OMG, the amount of work lost, even with the backup features because of this... and steam response "We will not fix it"

I say again. You have been warned. Proceed with steam purchase with caution.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • OK i understand man thank for your help.I must learn more information about this issue.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)