I want to do music for your games!

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:04 pm

I'll get some stuff together and give you a link. Although I don't really like the idea of having people "audition" to work cooperatively on music. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, if my timing is that serious of an issue for you I suppose I can't do much about it. Just keep in mind, music isn't a competition.

Rant mode off.
B
G

Post » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:57 pm

[quote="Azazel":11ffym8e]I'll get some stuff together and give you a link. Although I don't really like the idea of having people "audition" to work cooperatively on music. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, if my timing is that serious of an issue for you I suppose I can't do much about it. Just keep in mind, music isn't a competition.

Rant mode off.[/quote:11ffym8e]

I've never said music is a competition. What i mean is that good timing makes music really energetic no matter how does it sounds like ( even said song can have energetic vibe ). i will happily listen to what you will prepare.
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic