I Want to Pay but..

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:55 pm

TheRealDannyyy wrote:
Mirlas wrote:Still I have not posted my game for android, all tests have been made using preview over wifi.
According my know, performance is the same as when you export using XDK.

That doesn't answer my question, I assume you use Cocoon.io or Phonegap? :roll:
Did you make exported, on device tests at all?

Well, I think it does that answer your question, if I understood correctly (I'm using translator to understand you).
Tests have been using preview over wifi, as I said before, then I have not exported to a apk and I have not done a test from an apk file.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:05 pm

Mirlas wrote:
TheRealDannyyy wrote:
Mirlas wrote:Still I have not posted my game for android, all tests have been made using preview over wifi.
According my know, performance is the same as when you export using XDK.

That doesn't answer my question, I assume you use Cocoon.io or Phonegap? :roll:
Did you make exported, on device tests at all?

Well, I think it does that answer your question, if I understood correctly (I'm using translator to understand you).
Tests have been using preview over wifi, as I said before, then I have not exported to a apk and I have not done a test from an apk file.

I guess it depends on the device, on my end previewed games tend to be more laggy and have performance drops, as soon as a lot of HD sprites are shown.

When I talk about performance of the end-product, I aim for good performance on each device and not only high-end devices from the current generation of smart phones & tablets. (Excluding devices which count as "bottlenecked".) Basically every device starting from Android 4.0.X, which on average have a Quadcore 1+ghz chip and at least 500mb of RAM available. If you've released an exported version of your game, feel free to PM me a link. ;)
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:28 pm

I tested, 300 cubes, 1600,900 px , spawn time every 0.01, lag a bit :0
B

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General