I wanted to do a game with this sprite sheet..

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Message: Emanthealmighty is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Image I wanted to do a game with this sprite but i have few questions
There is the "Boss" that has cut parts,i wanted to make all his bodyparts move without an animation,it is possible?
Then when I import them on the Window they are SOO Blurry and ...
well this is all of my questions
I also want to know some good tips and stuff because i want to do two games,a game with that sheet and a game like this one
B

Post » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Message: Emanthealmighty is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Why links doesn't work?
B

Post » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Ahh...Btw the game name is Amorphous plus
B

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:42 am

Emanthealmighty wrote:Why links doesn't work?

=> Emanthealmighty is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required)
That is why. It is an AntiSpam measure taken "against" possible spam bot using new accounts.

I'm not sure to understand the "boss cut parts".
Do you mean you want your boss to be made of several sprites ?
It is possible, using the Pin behavior to hold them together but still having several parts.
But it defeats the purpose of having a spritesheet doesn't it ?

If you could detail more precisely what is it exactly you are looking to do it could help us help you.
Also, if you forgot an information, prefer editing your post(s) (top right pen icon) rather than multipost in a row.

Finally what "tips and stuff" do you want to know ? On what subject ?
Better tip I can give you is to carefully read and understand Construct 2's manual, look through the tutorials and the how do I FAQ to learn how to implement specific mechanic within Construct 2 and be as clear and detailed as possible when asking for help. What do you want PRECISELY to achieve ? What have you done so far, what are the results you'd expect from your code, what are the results you actually experience ?
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:57 pm

Thanks!
B

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Btw,i wanted to ask because the sprites are blurry when i import them,why?
B

Post » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:19 pm

To make the sprites non-blurry go to project settings, and then in the configuration tab you will see the Sampling option. If it's set to linear change it to point.
Banned User
B
S

Return to Beginner's Questions