I would love to say a big thank you to everyone here...

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:09 am

I would love to say a big thank you to everyone here, for all the help you have given me so i made my prototype of my game or at least the basic engine so now i am ready to purchase and complete my product, if any of you here who have helped me out i would be more than happy to add you to the credits of my game, i am working on called "Feed The Alien Pizza" :D
B
S

Post » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:04 pm

I agree, the people here have all been fantastic and are friendly and helpful!
Developing Surolace, the survival role playing space game.

surolace-survival-role-playing-space-game_t116953
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:53 am

I happen to find the free version of construct 2 only allows 2 sound files maximum and more than 2 of other resources, why is that? Just curious... :D
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:01 pm

truefalcon wrote:I happen to find the free version of construct 2 only allows 2 sound files maximum and more than 2 of other resources, why is that? Just curious... :D

I cannot find that on the "compare features", do you have a proof to this?
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:42 am

Well it threw a error message when i tried to put a 3rd sound file in my game and then it went away and let me move on, but when i went to do the action for playing a sound in a event it restricted me to a drop down list of a maximum 2 sound files even when i imported my 3rd sound file.
B
S

Return to Open Topic