I'm seeking plugin developer to teach me.

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:54 pm

@PixelRebirth

But wouldn't you just be linking the player to this URL if not edited?
"http://moregames.differencegames.com"

But then again I guess FGL would decline the game if we did edit the file.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Also it might not be such a good idea to send your direct html5 export to fgl. I'm not claiming that they steal or anything but I think it might be best to have your scripts obfuscated so sponsors or companies would have a harder time to steal and edit the game. Since minify doesn't work I guess i'll have to manually edit my scripts so they look like a bunch of jargon. Unless someone can fix the minifying issue with the fgl plugin.

Any takers?retrodude2014-01-04 21:07:48
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:39 pm

[QUOTE=retrodude] @PixelRebirth

But wouldn't you just be linking the player to this URL if not edited?
"http://moregames.differencegames.com"

But then again I guess FGL would decline the game if we did edit the file.[/QUOTE]

Yes, sure. I don't know if that's a placeholder URL and FGL will replace it, in which case it probably wouldn't matter if you edited it first.

It should end up linking to their crosspromotion system somehow, so editing the URL doesn't make sense anyway, because this function is not for linking to your own site or a site of your choice. As I understand it of course.

[QUOTE=retrodude] Also it might not be such a good idea to send your direct html5 export to fgl. I'm not claiming that they steal or anything but I think it might be best to have your scripts obfuscated so sponsors or companies would have a harder time to steal and edit the game. Since minify doesn't work I guess i'll have to manually edit my scripts so they look like a bunch of jargon. Unless someone can fix the minifying issue with the fgl plugin.

Any takers?[/QUOTE]

Why use the plugin at all? You can minify just fine with the way I described earlier (use the execute javascript action of the browser object). Any problems for you with that method?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:22 pm

@PixelRebirth

OH GEEZ, how ignorant can I be...

Thanks for pointing it out again. Your method works, I feel dumb for not rereading your post..

" You can do all this simply with the execute javascript action of the browser object. You'll just put "fgl.showAd();" or "fgl.showMoreGames();".   "

I guess the plugin really is not needed. Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it

I guess the next thing to do, would be to see if our games get accepted by fgl.retrodude2014-01-04 22:23:25
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:29 pm

My friend made a game which is using FGL platform, let's see if they approve his game.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:15 pm

@Joannesalfa

Give us a heads up if your friend gets contacted
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:46 pm

I have a problem, the X button on more games and especially on show ad doesn't work sometimes,ONLY on MOBILE.
Do you guys have the same problem?
[size=200]1. Best Construct 2 course :HERE.10$!

2. 155 games source codes for sale on scrira store 12,86$each. PM me if interested to speed up the uploading process.
[/size
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:07 pm

@PixelRebirth
@Joannesalfa
Any news?

@paala
Yes I have the same issue as well. It seems when the show ad appears the x button doesn't work. The example ad doesn't seem to close on mobile phones. But wouldn't that be due to fgl's api? Anyone know a workaround?retrodude2014-01-18 21:07:58
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:17 pm

@retrodude

My friend didn't do anything, he's lazy now.

However I'm developing a new game, if you already have a game to be submitted, isn't hard to integrate with FGL API.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:03 am

@Joannesalfa
I'm just wondering, did you use PixelRebirth's method? Or did you find a different way to do it?

I integrated the api or atleast I thought I did. I just can't seem to get the example advert to close for mobile phones which is odd since it works on the browser.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests