I18N (translation plugin) (Plugins)

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I18N (translation plugin) — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2-plugins/i18n-translation-plugin-3679

<h3>What you buy here?</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• I18N Plugin for C2 that lets you easily implement multi-language support in your app.
    • Capx with implementation example (see screenshots/video).
    • Example JSON file (translations) included in the capx.

<h3>What is I18N?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>"Internationalization (sometimes shortened to "I18N , meaning "I - eighteen letters -N") is the process of planning and implementing products and services so that they can easily be adapted to specific local languages".</p><h3>Installation</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Just drag & drop c2addon to C2 editor

<h3>Compatibility</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>I18N plugin is JSON based which means it is compatible with browser, mobiles (also Canvas+), PC, and every other platform.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Translate all the text-based objects in the layout with one action "Translate all",
    • Translate single object
    • Check if particular translation exists in JSON
    • Load translations (JSON) directly from a string, local file or remote file (update translations without a need of updating your app)
    • Nesting/categorizing translation keys (e.g. "menu.options.sound_on")
    • All translations in one place (file)
    • No limits in regards of text, languages, nesting
    • Console warnings in case of any issues like missing translation for particular language

<h3>Plugins support</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Translate All action automatically scans and translates all the common text-based objects like Text, SpriteFont, SpriteFont+. </p><p>Any non standard text-objects can still be translated with I18N.Get("key") expression.</p><p>If you'd like me to add any other plugin support for Translate All action, just let me know by sending me an email.</p><h3>Warranty</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This plugin does not rely on any third party libraries (not even jQuery) so it will never get outdated or broken.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about I18N (translation plugin)

• Amazing Plugin! So simple to implement!

There is an issue however with Chinese and other languages with strange characters using json. Is there any way to get these implemented in the same way?

• Amazing Plugin! So simple to implement!

There is an issue however with Chinese and other languages with strange characters using json. Is there any way to get these implemented in the same way?

Thank you. What's the issue exactly?

• Woops, sorry my JSON file was corrupt. All good!

Every developer needs this plugin

• Toby R

Great Plugin! I've been using it for my c3 project. Is there any chance you can update it for the new c3 runtime?

Thanks.

• Toby R

Great Plugin! I've been using it for my c3 project. Is there any chance you can update it for the new c3 runtime?

Thanks.

I'm sorry but my plugins support only C2 and C3, not C3.5 currently and no plans to do so as it's too early IMO.

• Would you consider it if i paid you for the port? You could then sell the 3.5 plugin on the store as well so it would be win win for you.

• Toby R , my offer is still open, i hope you'll consider it. There is c3 runtime sdk documentation out now. Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

does the I18n plugin support the C3 runtime? It's not clear to me from its docs.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)